Sunday, February 1, 2009

The poem from my book LSfP that I read 1-31-09 at Elbo Room just before The Stoneflys played

Boyfriend


I love my boyfriend
He’s the best
He gives me food
and he gives me sex
He works harder
than anyone I know
He always listens to me
even when I’m feeling low

I love my boyfriend
He’s A-Okay
He is really cool
and he likes to play
He has long hair
and an even longer nose
I like to fart on his face
when his eyes are closed

I hate my boyfriend
He’s such a dick
He tried to fuck my ass
with a carrot stick
I said do we have to play
salad-shooter again?
He went off by himself
to play with his little friend

I miss my boyfriend
Where’d he go?
He’s the only sado-pervert
I want to know
When he looks at me
with his evil-eye
I’m glad to have a guy
whose inner child isn’t shy

I love my boyfriend
I love my boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment